.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 10, 2010

Sunday's R4 Sharing

I awoke this morning with the idea that I need to find a job outside the home that has something to do with scrapbooking or crafting. In what form I don't know. I have still been selling my goods on Etsy and eBay, but I would like to do more. I still haven't approached anyone about selling my bracelets ~ I end up giving them away as gifts mostly. So I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but I'm beginning my search. If anyone has any prospects or ideas let me know!!!

Moving on, here is a photo of me in my hot pink headband that I have yet to wear in public. Maybe because I feel like I'm an adult posing as a kid. Maybe because both Taryne and Autumn have told me not to wear it out of the house. I don't know ~ what do you think?



This is Valerie The Valentine Owl. I made her last week, and she is now for sale in my Etsy shop!



Back View~



My Fun & Flirty Valentine Card which is now up for grabs on eBay (just trying to reach a new audience)~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250560867563&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT



And this is my Simply Stated Valentine card also up for grabs on eBay~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250560872722&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT



Now I'm off to begin working on my fabric storage bins. I've got all the materials, now I just need the courage to believe that I can make these! Wish me luck ; )

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.