.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 5, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

This Tuesday is terrific because I have many projects that I'm working on, as well as new items I've just completed.


I have a bunch of handmade Valentine cards up for bid on eBay, and they are getting great views and comments,which makes me happy!








I am also finishing up another of my felt stuffed owls, but this one is a Valentine owl. Her name is going to be Valerie. I would have completed her already, but my sewing machine began having issues after I sewed through adhesive while sewing on a card I was making. So now the needles a bit sticky, and stickiness and felt don't go well together as you can imagine!


I have also purchased all the materials needed to make my own fabric storage bins. If these work out I'm going to be making more like crazy ~ both to sell and to keep {you can never have enough storage right?}


Lastly I thought I would try to make a handbag. This will probably be the most difficult task so I'm saving that for a bit later. {After my storage bin binge!}. I have already found a pattern which I think will work, but I have yet to get past that point.


I hope everyone else is having a terrific Tuesday as well!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/27/2012

    Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back later in life. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!
    Here is my site ... FinderHostel.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.