.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 4, 2010

Spring and Bright Colors!

I don't know why I'm thinking of spring, especially after that darn groundhog saw his shadow. But anyways I've made another set of my little birdy notecards which recently sold on Etsy. These remind me of spring with their bright and cheery colors.


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39949298

I have another few bright things to share. For Taryne's actual birthday (since her party's not till this weekend) I made jumbo cupcakes with tons of sky blue frosting. So YUMMY!



And this is the rug I surprised her with while she was away at school. Bright, soft, and shaggy!



Well now I'm off to do something productive before the morning is over.

Have a good day:)
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I love your bird cards! they are adorable! Those cupcakes look fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/07/2010

    [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Forget Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search Movies, Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Fast Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.