.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 24, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

The kids have been on school vacation this week so things have been kind of crazy!!!

On Monday I took Autumn to the SEE Science Museum and she absolutley loved it. Here are some photos I took while we were there.


The "Statue of Liberty" made completely out of Legos. Autumn wanted a pic of this, but refused to be in the photo herself.


Here she is digging for "fossils". This didn't appear all that exciting to me, but she was very into this.


Autumn looking through the electricity ball. I love how you can see the current going directly to her hands.


This photo is very blurry, but I LOVE it! It's supposed to look like Autumn is being chased down by the dinosaur. She has the fake scream going on and she's in the running position. She was so funny acting this out.


Autumn being "eaten".

Tuesday was crazy as well, running around with Taryne getting materials for her school Spirit Week costumes. Last night a bunch of them came over to get some things ready, and it was a MADHOUSE! Now my job is to make 6 fleece hats to go with these costumes which will be unveiled next week!

Between all this craziness I did manage to finish making this cute little owl for St. Patrick's Day. She is available right now in my Etsy shop :)


Shamrock the Sweet Owl Softie
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41231526

Well I have so much to do that I should be signing off for now. Hope your all having a good week!

♥ Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.