.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 20, 2010

~~~ Crazy Fun!!! ~~~

Last night I got together with some friends who I've known almost all of my life, one of which I've only seen maybe twice in the last 20 years. They are so much fun to be around, and we got a little wacky. I attempted to take some photos to remember this moment, and this is what I got. The others I refuse to share ;)




Needless to say I didn't sleep much last night, but it was worth the fun!

I ♥ My Friends!!!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see old friends again. I am meeting up with a high school friend I have not seen in all of these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/23/2010

    You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ebook[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood ways to generate an income online.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.