.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 6, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

I've been having photo buildup lately so I thought it would be nice to actually share them!!


This was a little surprise Autumn left for me on the camera one day. Disregard the dirt on the hand, and note that she used a Sharpie to write hi on it. Very cute nevertheless :)


Autumn's Easter Basket


Coloring Easter eggs



Random Photos of Myself~







As for my latest projects I am all finished with Easter cards, and am now going to move onto Mother's Day cards. I have been doing well selling my cards on eBay ~ yay!

I just sold these sweet little birdie cards and origami box on Etsy. This is one of my shops "hits"! I plan on making another set and relisting!!






Have a good day!!!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.