.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 3, 2010

Muggy Monday

Happy Monday All! This muggy Monday is driving me crazy! Hot is ok, humid is NOT.

So, over the weekend I tried very hard to make a nice birthday gift for my Dad, BUT it wasn't happening. I had planned on making a little padded bag for his GPS, but my sewing skills only go so far. After two attempts I gave up and bought one instead. It is a nice one, although it would have been more special had I been able to make it myself. Oh well I just need more practice.

Sunday was also a fun day as it was Opening Day Ceremony for Baseball/Softball. This year Autumn signed up for softball, and I have to say seeing Autumn in her uniform is the cutest thing EVER! After the ceremony Autumn also had her first "game", which was too cute as well.

Here are a few of the many photos I took yesterday~


Autumn in her Avalanche Softball uniform


Hanging out during the game!


Up at bat!

Have A Good Day :)

♥ Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.