.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 14, 2010

The Graduate

This past weekend my son Zachary graduated from Timberlane Regional High School. I cannot believe that this moment has actually arrived.

When Zachary was a baby it felt like that time in my life would never change. I mistakenly felt that I would always have this cute and cheerful little baby by my side. Of course eventually time passed and Zachary turned into a sweet little boy who loved cars, legos, his bike, and trucks with snowplows. I knew that one day he would grow up and move on to middle school and then high school, but I didn't realize how fast the time was going to pass by.

Some things have completely changed, such as Zachary's looks and interests, whereas other things have stayed the same, such as his personality and love for trucks with plows (although now it has to be a Chevy).

Zachary has turned into such a wonderful person who I am proud to call my son.



Zachary with his best friend Patrick

Me and Zachary




As I've said before, one down and two to go!

♥P
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.