.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 26, 2010

I'm in a Treasury!!

Well, to be more specific, one of my Etsy shop creations were featured in a treasury titled "Baby Shower".

This past week I completed a custom order using my Little Birdy theme. I've been super excited because these cute Little Birdy's are my shops hot item! My customer ordered a whole bunch of birdies for a baby shower, in the form of cupcake/cake toppers, hanging birds for trees, and a bunch of others for decorations. They turned out really cute, and I was so happy to make all of these for such a special occasion!

As for the treasury, I searched my shop name and was surprised to discover a treasury with my item!! If you'd like to take a look at the treasury here's the link :)
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c4b5ca1f31c8eef2666d07f/baby-shower?index=0

Here's the pics I took~









I think I may be listing this again in my shop as a custom-made item!!
♥Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.