.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 3, 2010

Fantastically Fun Friday Feature!!!

Not sure if fantastically is actually a word, but I'm using is anyways to describe the sweetest Etsy shop I came across awhile back! In the past I've only done one blog post featuring another Etsy shop, and decided it's time I do another because of the irresistable items for sale!!!

The name of the shop is "Small Town Celebrity Baby Apparel"
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SmallTownCelebrity

It is run by Krystal who screenprints baby onesies with the most adorable designs. Here are a bunch of pictures I just have to share!! :)














Aren't these the cutest? I loooove them all but think that my favorite is "Mommy's Little Crab"!!

If you are in need of a baby gift, or have a baby of your own I suggest checking out Krystal's shop! She is adding new products all the time!!

♥ Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.