.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 6, 2010

Another Treasury!!!

Yesterday I made this cute paper coffin which is meant to be used as a Halloween Treat Box Obviously nobody would ever call a call a coffin cute, but this one actually is :)

I made this as a sample for someone to take a look at, and decide if they would like to order more. Shortly after I listed it I received a message that it had been included in a treasury on Etsy titled "Life and Death.



I want to thank Digital Perfection on Etsy for including my item! If you'd like to look at the treasury use the link below :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cab92df70056d916818595b/life-and-death


♥ P
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.