.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 31, 2011

Happiness Is...

~ sledding in the freshly fallen snow with your doll


~ homemade peanut butter cups (which I made for my brothers birthday, although I could have very easily eaten many of them myself :)


~ staying indoors when it's too cold to go outside, and taking pictures of your toys.


Today I'm enjoying feeling the sun upon my face. This feeling will soon be gone and replaced with three days of cold, snowy weather. These days are sure to contain school cancellations, arguing & bored girls, two fighting cats, undriveable roads, and too much snow to even open the door. But it does give me an excuse to stay indoors and work on my projects :)

♥P
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. So glad I'm getting this delivered to my inbox, right here in my living room! It beats going outside! Lovely pictures of those peanut butter cups. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.