.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 2, 2011

And she is now Sweet 16

16 years ago today I gave birth to a baby girl and I named her Taryne Ashley.  I didn't realize what a difference she was going to make in my life until I brought her home from the hospital. From that day on my life has not been the same. Over past 16 years she has brought noise, drama, many moments when you just don't know what to say or do, lots of fun, hysterical nonstop laughter, and most importantly L♥VE! 







                                                 HApPy BIrthDaY
                               TaRYnE !!!
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.