.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 1, 2011

Jealous yet?


I bet you wish you had your own 4 foot icicle don't you?

Icicles are one of Autumn's favorite winter things. She usually locates the biggest one she can find, and breaks it off and eats it. (Yea I know that as a mother I probably shouldn't let her eat an icicle because of pollution, but it only happens occasionally during the winter :)

Anyways, this winter there are icicles everywhere and they are HUGE! Last night Keith pulled this giant one of our house and Autumn was sooooooo excited she had to bring it inside to show me. So of course I had to get a picture of this amazing natural occurance. (Please ignore the fact that my daughter is in all black as she was pretending she was a ninja earlier. I would never let her go to school like that lol).

Well I'm off to sit at my nice warm craft table and watch the snow pile up.....

♥P
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.