.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 15, 2011

The Sweetest Day of the Year...

Literally! Around here Valentine's Day is all about the candy.  Although I have to say, I myself have not eaten one bite of candy ~ yet!  On the opposite side of the spectrum it appears Autumn has replaced regular food with candy since yesterday afternoon.  To that I say whats the big deal with a little chocolate once in awhile? Or a lot of chocolate once in awhile? That's what I thought too :)

The big Valentine activity this year was Autumn's classroom party.  I made 15 paper Valentine mailboxes which the kids decorated (they even had a flag which you could move up and down). The party was crazy busy and loud of course.  I tried to take pictures but the kids were moving so fast many of them turned out blurry. Here are a few of the less blurry one's~
   
Handmade Valentine Mailboxes

Handing out Valentines

Talking with friends

YUM!

Now that the Valentine craziness is over I am beginning to brainstorm about Easter projects. I'm thinking of bunny softies, handmade cards, and the fact that Easter means spring :)

♥ P
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. That party looks like great fun! I've awarded you a Stylist blogger award - please check out my blog for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mailbox! I'll have to remember that when my son goes to school!

    Found your blog on BlogFarm!

    Kristen @ craftingwithtrainingwheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.