.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 28, 2011

I'm Listed!

Yay!! I'm happy to announce that I am officially listed as a vendor on HandCrafters Hall's website.  In approximately one week, my creations along with other talented artisans, will be on display for browsing and/or purchase in this brand new store!  I'm so excited ~ this is the first setting of this kind where my work will be available.  Come out and support a local artist!! Handmade items are special.  Lots of thought and hard work are put into each creation.  

When the store is officially open I will make another announcement :) 


                                                        http://www.handcraftershall.com/


Happy Day!
♥P
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.