.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 21, 2011

fabulous finds

After including a Kate Spade handbag in my recent post, "sunny summer finds", I have been having a Kate Spade obsession.  My most recent "find" was a pair of Kate Spade pom pom wedges, which I found a few days ago on a little shopping trip :) Their a bit hard to walk in, but so what! Their fabulous and I just had to share!


 

My next "find" is this incredible Kate Spade owl handbag.  Unfortunately this is not a recent "find", and now I must have one.  I first saw this handbag up for bid on eBay, but at the time I let it get away.  So now the search is on.  This would be the perfect handbag for fall.
    

Well that's all for today :)) 
Think I'll stay indoors out of the scorching heat and work on some more of my "Little Birdies".

Stay Cool :)
♥P
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.