.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 29, 2011

OMGoooodness!!!

I don't know whether these are a new creation, or if they've been around forever, but I just discovered them a few months ago. At first it seemed like a cool idea for someone whose into that sort of stuff, but after looking at pictures of what you can do with them, I have become completely obsessed!!! (And I know I say that a lot, but I really mean it this time :)

What am I talking about??    C A K E P O P S !!!

From what I've read so far you bake a 9x13 sized cake, crumble it all up into a bowl, mix in frosting, shape the mixture into balls, insert a lollipop stick, freeze for a bit, then decorate! And when I mean decorate take a look at these examples below!






I now need to find an excuse to make 40-50 of these little treats (thats how many one cake will yield).

If you'd like to try making a batch of these yourself there are plenty of recipes and instructions online.  You can also visit Amazon where there is a bunch of books available to choose from, for complete instructions and pictures for design ideas ~ Cake Pops Books!

If I decide to go ahead and attempt these I will share photos, tips, etc.!!

Happy Friday :)
♥ Paula


  
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.