.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 6, 2011

busy, busy!

Happy Saturday! Today will be a very busy day here.  I'm all set up to go down to Handcrafter's Hall  in Newburyport, MA to set up a table in the entryway of the store.  This is a wonderful opportunity for artisans as they are the first display customers will see when they enter the store.  I hope to get a few pictures to share tomorrow :) 

Yesterday as I was getting my things together for my display table, I also finished up an large order for Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers, as well as for my newest addition to my Little Birdie line ~ party hats!  I haven't added them to my shop as an item yet, but that will be coming in a few days. They are customizable, can be made to match the cupcake toppers, and can be as fancy or plain as you like :)


If you'd like more details about my Little Birdie items click here:

Well I'm off to begin my day.  Have a good one :)

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Saw you on Blog Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for letting me know how you found my blog!! Off to visit yours now!

    Paula
    http://www.lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.