.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 8, 2011

try, try again

I have to say I am extremely disappointed at the outcome of sales at my table on Saturday, outside of Handcrafter's Hall.  Originally I was going to set up in the entrway of the store, but I was allowed to set up right by the sidewalk instead.  I was super excited as there was tons of foot traffic, and many people stopped by my table.  But as the day wore on it became obvious that things were not going as planned.  What I did come away with was a sunburn, and the realization that selling online in my Etsy shop appears to be the best way to go lol.  http://www.pjmdesigns.etsy.com/

Here are some photos of my table which I took right after I set everything up.  I have to say that since I am not one to give up I would still be willing to try to sell at another type of venue. But we'll see :)
 



I think I'm going to begin thinking about starting work on some fall/holiday items this week.  My most popular of these types of items include Halloween cards, and my "Thankful" place setting cards for Thanksgiving. 

Hope you all have a Happy Monday :)  

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Too bad Paula. Shows are so hard to do.

    Suggest you look at table displays on flickr and show things at different heights with boxes or shelving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tip thank you! I was so busy the week before trying to finish up some etsy orders that I suppose I didn't have enough time to prepare properly.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.