.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 18, 2011

The magic is in the mop . . .

... literally!

Occasionally I may chose a product to review, and normally I'll pick something that I love such as clothing or handmade products. Something that excites me. Never did I think I would review a mop, but this was a must!! A

Last week I decided we needed a new mop for the kitchen floor. Living in a house with three kids, one man, and two cats I am in need of a mop that works really well.

When I saw that Proctor and Gamble, the maker's of the "Magic Eraser", had come out with a "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Mop" I bought it without hesitation. Knowing how well magic erasers work I knew I had to try this mop.

The slogan on the packaging states "for sparking clean floors", and boy does this mop deliver on that promise. The padding held up well to vigorous scrubbing, and picked up grime that I didn't even know was there. There is a dramatic difference in how my kitchen floor looked before mopping, and after. I have to say I've never seen it this clean.

So my conclusion is that YES, I highly recommend this product. If you purchase this mop I assure you it will definately work it's "magic" on your floors too.





Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.