.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 8, 2011

Transformation Tuesday!

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I have been busy working on making changes and improvements to my Etsy shop, Twitter, Facebook Fanpage, etc.

I wanted to redesign it all myself, and I hate asking for help, so it took awhile to complete this project. The other issue is that I am far from ever becoming a computer expert, but I love the results.

The changes include redesigning the banners and avatars on my accounts so they coordinate, as well as to rename them.

So here is the official unveiling of my new name and look --->



If you have any comments or suggestions bring 'em on!

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.