.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 17, 2011

be merry !

Today is Christmas card day! I've designed my own card in Photoshop, which I admit I'm not all that good at. I think it turned out cute, except the photo filter I chose came out a bit darker than I would have liked.

Designing my own cards has started me thinking about digital scrapbooking. I have only scrapbooked traditionally, but digital seems like it would be fun too :)

Here's my card with my three kids who I tricked into thinking I just wanted a quick pic of them by this tree ;)


Has anyone else designed their own cards through Photoshop or another program? I'd love to see. If you leave me a comment with a link I'll come take a look!

Have a good weekend :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! You have really good looking kids *great genes!* :) Yes I think Bunting is a wonderful craze. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier.

    ♥ Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment!! I think I will put a bunting on everything I possibly can for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.