.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 30, 2011

Celebrity Style ~ Zooey Deschanel!

If I were asked to chose one celebrity whose style I admire, I would chose Zooey Deschanel, hands down!

I'm not the biggest fashion person out there, but when I see a particular style I know right away if I like it or not. Zooey's style is kinda retro-pretty and unique.
Here are some photos of Zooey in some amazing clothes from jeans to dresses.




If I were able to throw out all of my clothes and start over, Zooey would definately be my inspiration in reinventing my wardrobe. 

Photobucket

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of her style too. Love her new show and love her voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love her voice too! Have you heard of her music? She & Him. I just bought "A She & Him Christmas" and love it :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.