.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 22, 2011

a Christmas kiss . . .


I've finally begun my holiday baking beginning with these little goodies above. One batch never seems to be enough, so of course I made a double-batch. It's difficult to keep everyone away from them while they are cooling, and a bunch are already missing!

The best it yet to come though. My favorite holiday cookies are one's that my grandmother would make for us every year. Not only do they bring back many memories for me, but they are delicious, AND cute!

Over the next few days I will be sharing more cookies photos, as well as the recipe for my favorites that I mentioned above. So back to the kitchen I go to become covered in flour from head to toe.
(<----Yes this is true :) Maybe I'll share a photo of this as well!


Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.