.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 28, 2011

a look back for inspiration!

I am looking forward to the new year, and to starting on some new creations for my Etsy shop. Here is a look back at some of my owl softies which were sold during the past year. These were definately a hit in my shop!


I am thinking I will start off making some more of my Love owls, as well as my Valentine owls. As I complete them and list them in my shop I will share them here as well.

And as always I welcome custom orders! You can contact me through my blog, Facebook page, or Etsy shop :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. awwww... those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :-)
    Passing through for Wordless Wednesday& following , here's mine this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting and for the lovely comments ~ makes me smile :))

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.