.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 15, 2011

retro christmas

My favorite style of Christmas ornament has to be retro, or vintage. I just love the details, colors, and crafty glitterness (I know that's not a word, but I made it work :)

I also love the fact that these types of ornaments bring back memories of Christmas's past, such as large get-togethers with family members who now have families of their own, or have passed away.

I wish I could claim the ornaments I've shown below as my own, but this is just sort of a wish list.


Right now my tree is full of hand-me-down or gifted ornaments, one's my kids made in school, with a few newer one's I've bought. One day I plan to have a tree full of retro ornaments. Then I can be a kid again :) Or at least pretend!

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.