.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 1, 2011

slumber party time

Doesn't this sleeping bag just make you wanna snuggle up by the Christmas tree with a cup of hot cocoa? Unfortunately it's not people-sized, but much cuter ~ it's a doll-sized sleeping bag I just finished making.

It turned out super cute, and I've decided that I am going to take custom orders for Christmas gifts. They are made to fit American Girl Dolls, or any 18" doll. (FYI I noticed that the American Doll Girl sleeping bags are now "sold out" on their website.) I love to use unique and colorful fabrics which makes them really fun!


If you'd like to place a custom order just send me a message. I can use any style fabric from super girly, sporty, animal themed, and anything in between :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.