.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 13, 2011

sound the alarm . . .

... get to the station ~ come join the celebration!

I spent this afternoon finishing up a custom order for fire truck birthday invites. They turned out super cute and I thought I'd share. I've removed some of the personal details from the photo for privacy purposes, but you can still get the full effect :)


I love when I receive a custom order for something that I have never made before, such as these adorable invites. At first I try to envision what I'd like the end result to be, and they usually turn out completely different than that vision. Which is not a bad thing at all :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.