.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 30, 2012

cupcake liner crafts!

I absolutely love cupcake liners, especially holiday themed ones. I'm not sure what it is about them exactly. I guess the number one reason would be that they are paper, and they have pretty patterns.  Every holiday I buy a bunch of different cupcake liners in both regular and small sizes. Not because I plan on baking cupcakes, just because...!

Of course sometimes I do bake cupcakes for a party or just for fun, but most times I just save the liners. Silly I know, but when I saw cupcake liner crafts popping up on the internet, I knew this would be a great way to use up some of my stash.

First on my list was a cupcake liner garland. I thought this would be a great craft for my 8 year old to help with. Unfortunately after everything was all set up she lost patience, and I was left to my own devices.

The first garland I set out to make didn't turn out all that great. I loosely followed a tutorial I found online, but wished I had followed my own crafty instincts. So I then crafted two more garlands of my own designs, which turned out really pretty.











Now I'm tempted to use cupcake liners to create some handmade cards. Which means that I may need to buy some more liners :)

Happy Monday!
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still haven't figured out how to link with other blogs. Today's post was shared on Create with Joy's Inspire Me Monday blog hop.

    http://www.create-with-joy.com/2012/01/inspire-me-monday-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.