.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 6, 2012

fabulous friday find

I love to browse the internet looking for ordinary items that have a unique twist.  What do I mean by this?  A unique twist is something that makes an ordinary everyday item more fun to use, and or look at.
*photo source anthropologie.com

Today I began my search starting with handbags when I accidentally stumbled upon the cutest push-pins I have ever seen.  How I went from handbags to push-pins I don't really know, but when I clicked on this photo I knew right away that I absolutely loved these!

The above push pins are sold through Anthropologie, and are called Pinwheel Push Pins.  My second thought after I saw these was that I just had to have them, but then my third thought was that I bet I could make these! And sure enough I found a tutorial right away on the blog "Sew Homegrown" written by Jessica.  This is what her version looks like:

*photo source SewHomegrown.com

Pretty cool aren't they? So, if you love these pushpins like I do but aren't crafty, you can purchase them through Anthropologie.  Otherwise why not take a look at this tutorial {Anthropologie-Like Pinwheel Pushpin Tutorial } !



Happy Friday!
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to me Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hsppy New Year to you Paula - thanks for the creative inspiration! :-) This would be a great post to share on my upcoming launch of Inspire Me Monday - I hope you'll join the fun! :-)

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Jessica!

    Ramona~ I will be sure to stop by your blog on Monday for your series launch. Sounds like fun :))

    xo,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing this at Inspire Me Monday - and thanks also for dropping by my Pork Chop post - I hope you have a fabulous week and I'll look for you at Friendship Friday, which will launch this week as well! :-)

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.