.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 27, 2012

Friday Finds . . .

Today the weather is dreary ~ gray, rainy, and cold. Just a few degrees too warm to snow. So, to brighten things up around here I decided this Friday's Find would have to be items that are bright, cheerful, and a reminder of a nice sunny day.


What did I come up with? Take a look and see! After checking out these products you'll feel all warm and happy inside :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my THANK YOU card! Love this bright assortment. A nice warm spot in an otherwise chilly grey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Sam! My eyes actually hurt a bit after looking at the color yellow for so long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore yellow :) Thanks for including my pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my bunting on canvas in your lovely post!! :) Its sunny and bright where I am today and this just adds to the cheerfulness! God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Tara and Jenna! Have a great weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/27/2012

    Very cute blog and Etsy shop! Thanks for including my "Oh, Happy Day" sunny print in your post today!-- BreedingFancy from Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and your welcome!! Your print brightened my day :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.