.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 10, 2012

get your top on!

Cupcake toppers that is!

This is the latest addition to my Etsy shop, and I have to say my favorite Valentine-themed product I have created so far ~ a gorgeous set of  LOVE Valentine Cupcake Toppers! Their pretty cool from the stamped sentiment, to the pink inked edges, to the lovely ribbon.




I also have a similar listing for this style topper which can be customized with your own colors, word or words, name, initial, you name it. You can take a peek here ~ Totally Customizable Cupcake Toppers.

If your looking for uniquely creative toppers, and not your usual pop out of the die-machine style, take a look at what I have to offer.  I also have Little Birdies and Little Owls :)


Off now to create!  Have a great day :) 

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.