.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 24, 2012

lovely lovies ...

With all the activity around here it's taken me awhile to get these cute little owls listed for sale, but they are now available on eBay. I love how even though I use the same patterns each time I make one of them, they always turn out with their own unique look, or "expression".


Little Snowy Owl Softie




Hopefully I'll have a bit of time in between custom cupcake topper orders to make a few of my larger owl softies. Their fun to make, and then to look at, while they are awaiting "adoption"  :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Returning the follow from Happy Hour Projects. Love the birds, I'm on a big bird kick lately!

    Hope your daughter is on the mend, sorry to hear about the mishap!! :(

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the follow back and the sweet comment Adrianne. Looking forward to more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.