.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 14, 2012

lovely

In between custom orders for my Little Birdie Cupcake Toppers , which have become super popular for baby showers and birthdays, I have been creating Valentine's Day cards.

When I'm working on the birdies I can't wait to get to work on cards, and when I'm working on cards I can't wait to make more birdies lol! Needless to say I have a busy crafting weekend ahead of me :))

Below are two Valentine cards I have up for auction on eBay, and one which was on auction, but was liked so much by Amy D. she couldn't wait and purchased it right away :)

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me for Friendship Friday! I am "smitten" by your Valentine's cards!

    I hope you have a fabulous week and will share your latest inspirations with us on Inspire Me Monday!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ramona! And yes I will definately be back for "Inspire Me Monday"!! Lots of fun :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you take creativity to a whole new level! I'm very impressed! Thanks for stopping by my site I'm now following back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a kind comment! Thanks for following back :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula,

    Thanks for visitng my blog today!

    Love the Valentine's Day cards you've designed! Great elements and layers :) Visit my friend Jeannie. She makes adorable cards too. You'll love it ;)

    http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Juls! I love to check out cards from other designers. I'm going to stop by your friends blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.