.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 2, 2012

new year, new goals

I'm the kind of person who makes a bunch of resolutions each year, but then never really put any sort of plan into motion. Each year I say to myself "this year will be different", but it never is. Therefore, my resolution this year will be to try hard to follow through on any goals I set for myself. This may sound a little silly, and a bit too general, but I need a different approach this year.

I won't bore you with the specific details of all of my goals. (Besides I like to keep them a secret anyways :) What I will tell you is that one of my goals is to improve my Etsy shop. I feel I need for more of a direction, and more defined sections within the shop.

Part of my shop description includes the term "Scrapbooking, Papercrafts & Other Random Goodies!" I do love that description, but I may need a change. In the coming months I'll be brainstorming new ideas, thinking of new products, and continuing with the items which my customers really like.

As I mentioned in a previous post I would be working on adding more owl softies to my shop. Since these have been so popular, I decided this would be a good place to start. 

I have begun making a bunch of the smaller sized owls, some with a Valentine theme.  These should be available next week.

Photobucket

And I guess my second New Year's goal is right on display here, so I might as well mention it! I need to reorganize and neaten up my studio area. This will be a large project.

So this coming year will be busy, hopefully with many positive changes. 



Happy New Year!
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.