.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 9, 2012

Owls in Love

This weekend I finished up my latest batch of owl softies. I have listed this first set in my Etsy shop!  Aren't they sweet?  I love how it seems as if their looking at one another.  These are perfect for a Valentine's Day gift, or anytime gift ~ even for yourself :)



In the coming days I will be listing my other Valentine owl softies, as well as a set of Valentine cupcake toppers. Be sure to stop by to take a look!

Happy Monday :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. These little owls are adorable!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following.. would love if you could share this here -

    http://www.mamamiasheart2heart.com/2012/01/sharing-saturday-am-thrilled-to-be.html

    Thanks so much,
    MiaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for returning the favor MiaB!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.