.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 31, 2012

what's inspiring me today?

Pom poms!

I love pom poms. I have the cutest pom pom scarf I've been wearing these days, which got me wondering what else there is out there that is made of pom poms. Or even better, what I could make myself out of pom poms.

Here are some lovely ideas I came across in my search!


{Gift Toppers}
Source littleloveliesbyallison.com
{Garland}
Source theteacupincident.typepad.com
{Garland}
Source shelterness.com
{Pom Pom Wreath}
Source bleubirdvintage.typad.com
{Wall Decor}
Source craftaholics.net


I definately plan to create something with pom poms in the near future.  I'm really liking to idea of a wreath...  Has anyone ever made something out of pom poms?  If so what was it and how did it turn out?


Have a great day :)
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.