.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 23, 2012

Color =

bright, happy spaces :)

Between blogging, crafting, and family stuff (which takes about 99% of my time!) Pinterest has become another obsession to add to my growing list.

I don't have all that much pinned yet. I feel that I must not just LIKE something to pin it, but I must to LOVE it. I have to look at the object/space/etc. and say "WOW!".

As I glanced through my pins this morning, I realized that up until now I've never been quite sure what my decorating style is. Pinterest has helped me see that I like bright colors against white or other lighter colors, with a whimsical feel.  Each space I've pinned has made me say "wow I LOVE this ~ how could I incorporate this into my home?!".

Here's a sample of my most favorite spaces I've pinned ~


 




And of course I had to throw just a little bit of pink in there! 


Have a great day! And check back tomorrow if you like my "Friday Finds" post! I have another good one in the works :)


xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Bright colors make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a happy day! lol

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.