.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 9, 2012

the cutest mug in the whole world!

*Photo edited with Instagram

The other night my friend surprised me with this sweet gift ~ an adorable mug with owls. She knows I have an obsession with owls, and when she saw this she immediately thought of me. Thank you Sherry!

Today Autumn and I are both feeling a bit under the weather. In order to do all that I need to do and get through this day I will be keeping this mug full of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa at all times :) The mug will make me smile, and the drink will warm me up and energize me.

Don't forget tomorrow is the day I will be announcing by first ever GIVEAWAY! This is very exciting for me, and I hope many of you will join in on the fun!

XO,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE mugs of any shape, size and color!! :-) This is a very cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mugs are very easy to collect aren't they? I've had to hold myself back from buying a couple that I felt I just HAD to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.