.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds . . .

... A Touch of Spring :)

When I began planning this post the weather here was spring-like ~ in the 50's and the chickadee's were chirping.  Now today as I finish up writing, the weather has turned back to wintery.  There are little snowflakes drifting down from the sky, and the chickadee's are silent.  But this doesn't mean that we can't dream of warm breezes, chirping birds, and flowers!

So I'm now introducing my Fabulous Friday Finds post titled "A Touch of Spring".  I've included vintage pieces, photography shots, as well as a few handmade items. The color scheme of pinks, greens, yellows, and blues, along with pretty flowers, are sure to give you a bit of spring fever.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

14 comments:

  1. This is an adorable collection of spring items! Thank you for including my smock - honored to be included among such lovely company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome! All your items are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be your newest linky follower from Create with Joy! Love the preciousness on your blog! Too cute. You're so creative and I can't wait to see more! We think you'd enjoy See Beautiful too!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. joining on linky love all your crafts I found you via Joy's Friendship Hop I hope you can drop by!You can find me on DearCreatives.com Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog! New follower =)

    Sandie lee
    http://knowonderblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU Sandie, Theresa, Lydia!!! I'm off to follow all of you back :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful collection of spring!! makes me understand why I am so ready for spring!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    Happy weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spring things but the shot glasses are just too cute. I am hopping over from Friendship Friday and I have followed you where I can. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from the Linky Party Hop!! I hope you’ll visit – www.LaughterandGrace.com – and follow me.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy and Jennifer! Thanks to you both for following me. I've just followed both of you back :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely collection with these wonderful spring colors!! I'm here from Create with Joy's Friendship Friday and I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Grace!! I'm now off to visit your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling collection! You have a great eye. I am flattered to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your very welcome Lisa Marie!! Your items are so pretty it is hard to chose a favorite :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.