.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 18, 2012

frosty portrait

As we stood outside waiting for the school bus one cold morning last week, Autumn ran around commenting on the frosty coating upon everything. When she called out "look it's you!" I saw that she had drawn a little frosty picture of me on the windshield of the car.  
As you can see I was smiling, and I have pretty eyelashes :)
It was so sweet I had to take a picture of it before it melted away...


Have a great weekend :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. HI. I'm your newest follower from the hop. HOpe you will come follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanda! Thanks so much for the follow! I'm now off to visit your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! My heart melted, my six year old did something very similar on the car window! LOVELY Blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog hop today! Come back anytime, I am now linked up with you.!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.