.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 20, 2012

Monday, Monday ~ La laa lalalaa!

Today is the beginning of a brand new week, and I have many things planned. Some of these things are fun {working on a few custom orders, brainstorming new project ideas, and shopping for supplies}, and some are just those everyday things which need to get done {grocery shopping, dentist and hair appointments, laundry and other everyday Mommy stuff}.

Normally on the weekends I like to switch gears and work on things which I don't have time for during the week. This past weekend I decided that with the new Facebook timeline coming out, I wanted to create something unique for my page.

As most of you probably already know the new profile pages include a "cover picture", which is a larger image of your choice displayed across the top. The problem is that the image display size isn't your normal photo size, or even a square. It was difficult for me to find a photo that would fit nicely into this space.

My solution for this was to create a digital image which would fit perfectly in this spot, and really personalize my profile page. Using Photoshop Elements I created a really cute banner-style image.



This is so much better than a large photo of me! 

Now I'm off to visit Create With Joy's Inspire Me Monday Blog Hop!   This blog series was started because Monday's "often get the short end of the stick, but they are fraught with potential". 
This is a wonderful "place to share your creative inspirations, sharpen your creative vision, and showcase your creative talents!".  It's so much fun to share what is inspiring me, and to see what others are sharing.

Happy Monday :)


xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.