.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 16, 2012

Pinterest Link Party!!


I've been hearing a lot about Pinterest for quite some time now, but haven't joined until recently. Mostly because I knew I'd love it, and would be on the computer even more than I already am.

When I finally did sign up, I found that many of my friends ~ personal, facebook, twitter, Etsy, and blogger friends were already there, which I love! Then the thought came to me that I should host a Pinterest Party so we can grow our connections and make even more friends!

Whose with me? The rules are simple! Just add your Pinterest link below, follow me, and some others who have stopped by. I will follow everyone back who follows me :)) And even better tweet, facebook etc. to spread the word.





Have a Great Thursday :)

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. I'm in! I love pinterest more than I can imagine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Witha! I can't believe nobody else has joined. Hopefully more will this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now following you back Nona!!! Thanks :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.