.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 4, 2012

Pretty Pink Cupcakes, Yum!

Today is my daughter's 17th birthday party. A bunch of loved one's are coming over tonight for dinner, cake, and ice cream. As I take a break from baking and cooking I decided to quickly share photos of the jumbo cupcakes I make for her actual birthday which was Thursday.

Because it was a "special occasion" cupcake, I decided upon jumbo sized cakes! These are so easy to make because instead of lining a muffin pan with liners, you just purchase jumbo sized liners, place them on a cookie sheet, and fill them that way. The larger size keeps the mess under control as well.

Of course I had to top these off with fluffy pink frosting, pink sugar, and edible glitter :)



Have a great weekend all! Don't forget next Friday will be my giveaway announcement!

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.