.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 25, 2012

Purple Passion

What does one do when their bored with their hair? I'm not really sure, but I have a small hair obsession, and am always tweaking the cut a bit and trying different things out. Well my hair is already short enough, so this time cutting it was out of the question. So I did the next best thing ~ I added a bold pop of color!

If you are a regular reader of my blog you know how much I love color. And with my hair being dark, I decided adding some purple streaks would really add some pizazz!

The color turned out more of a hot pink, but I love it. It really stands out, especially when I'm in the sun.



Not sure how long I will keep it this way, but this will hold off any boredom. For a little while at least!

Next week will be a busy week as it is school vacation week for the kids. We don't have any big plans. Just a few fun things here and there. If I come up with any good activities or craft projects I'll be sure to share them here.

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. You hair looks awesome, I am a new follower and hope you stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lib! Off to visit your blog :))

    Have a great weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your weekend went well, love love purple but after the hair color adventures of my daughter, I fear if I tried it the hubby would run for the hills. :) It looks lovely!

    Visiting from the hop, followed on linky, twitter and any other networks we both belong too!

    http://scatteredmusings.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Debbie! Thanks so much and I'm now off to return the ♥!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always bored with my hair. stopping by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.