.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 28, 2012

such a sweet pair

Meet my newest pair of Love Owl softies.  A custom order for Jennifer, who requested initials to be embroidered on the hearts. What a wonderful idea!


Aren't they adorable? Right now in my Etsy shop I have an "anonymous" pair of  Love Owl Softies slightly similar to the ones shown above, but I'm thinking I may create a custom listing for anyone else who may like the idea of initials embroidered on their owls.

My mind is filled with all sorts of new ideas for my Etsy shop such as felt iphone cases, little handbags, and a few different style owl softies.  I need to restock my Little Birdie cupcake toppers and cards as well.  Although with the kids being home on school vacation, and the fact that I need to complete a couple custom orders, those ideas will have to wait another week.

Busy, busy but lovin' it!!

Have a wonderful day~

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! They are ADORABLE!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Each time I make my owls they always have a slightly different "expression" which I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owls. They are the mascot and daughters school. I am also Paula. Nice to meet you. I popped by from wordless Wednesday and poked around a bit. Thx.

    Paula
    @inkscrblr
    Thriftymommastips

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.