.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 13, 2012

this should be the cure for . . .

... any sadness and heartbreak. If only it were that easy ~ Just "keep calm and eat a cupcake"!

With the popularity of all the different versions of the "keep calm" quotes, I couldn't resist creating a set of handmade cupcake toppers using this phrase.

They are not 100% finished, but my plan today is to complete them, and list them in my Etsy shop. I love their trendy shape, as well as the color combination of pink and black. Reminds me of a little ballerina.



Happy Monday :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.