.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 6, 2012

who, whooooo loves owls???

If your anything like me you are probably all caught up in the owl craze! Everywhere you look there are owls on such items as clothing, home decor, crafts, and more.

A few years back when I first began making my owl softies, there were not all that many owl products on the market. Occasionally I'd see an owl on a shirt or something else, and that's when I fell in love with them.

More recently I've decided to combine the world's love of owls, with their love of cupcake toppers, and these little cuties below were created. This is a custom order which I've just completed for a baby shower being given by Erin K. {Thank you Erin!}





My Etsy shop has a custom order listing all set up where you can choose your own colors,themes, sizes and quantity needed.They are adorable if your looking to add a handmade touch to a shower or birthday party, or even a Valentine's Day party. I get excited when I receive a message requesting a custom order for one of my products ~ it makes my day :)

Click here if you'd like to view the listing --> http://www.etsy.com/listing/83507294/little-owl-cupcake-toppers-picks-and-or

Hope you all have a great week! Be sure to stop back here on Friday when I announce the start of my very first giveaway!!  What will it be ???

XO,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. I never really had a particular liking for owls but A few months ago my hubby bought me a cute little owl necklace and now I can't get enough of them. I've been searching the thrift stores for some and finally scored two days ago. I'm so excited haha. You're little owls are darling. :)

    Anywho, I wanted to thank you for following me. :) Have you seen my new place yet?! It's so pretty if I do say so myself :) Hope you'll follow me there.

    MySerendipitousLife.com

    I'm following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment and the follow back! I'm off to visit your new site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Monday!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.