.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 31, 2012

Doesn't Your iPhone Deserve to be Cozy?

After posting my Fabulous Friday Finds entry yesterday titled "Felt-O-Rama!", I was inspired to dig into my stash of felt and create this iPhone Cozy.  I've been wanting to make some of these for some time now, but wanted a design that was completely unique from others already out there.  Then the idea hit me to incorporate two of my favorite things into one design ~ felt and ruffles!

For many of my projects I do not use a pattern, rather I either make my own, or just wing it. For this cozy I made a pattern during the process of making this. This way it still has a complete handmade, artsy look, but I can recreate it again when I want to make another. 




Look for this cozy to be listed for sale in my Etsy shop by the end of the day today :) It is now available in my shop ~ iPhone Cozy by PaperCrushCrafts
 I think I just might be inspired to make a few more as well, although in different colors.

One more announcement before I go ~ I want to thank Marilyn from madstarsilver on Etsy for including my Little Birdie Thank You Notecard Set in this beautiful treasury titled "The Modern Mom". If you visit Marilyn let her know I sent you :)



Now I'm off to dye Easter eggs!  I'm trying a new technique I came across on Pinterest. 
Crossing my fingers it turns out well. 

Have a great weekend! Does anyone have anything fun planned? Projects, roadtrips etc?

xo,
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh that cozy is so fun!! I LOVE it!! And loving that little card too!! ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cozy, Paula. Hope your eggs turned out well. I'm off to brunch with my sister and niece to discuss wedding invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heather! But the eggs turned out ok, but by not using the method I had planned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Withaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.